AKOM JSC Guarantees the Quality and Performance of Its Batteries
- available capacity more than 110 Аh for 12 months;
- all other batteries for 36 months with mileage maximum 75,000 km and in case of adherence to the operating conditions.
«BRAVO» for 24 months with mileage maximum 50,000 km and in case of adherence to the operating conditions.
«АКОМ-Asia» for 24 months with mileage maximum 50,000 km and in case of adherence to the operating conditions.
«REACTOR» for 36 months with mileage maximum 75,000 km and in case of adherence to the operating conditions.
ULTIMATUM for 48 months from the manufacturing date with mileage maximum 100,000 km for cars with standard electrical equipment system and 24 months with mileage maximum 50,000 km for cars with “start-stop” system and in case of adherence to the operating conditions.
The warranty period for all batteries starts from the date of manufacturing of the battery. See more about how to learn the AKOM battery manufacturing date: AKOM battery marking
The warranty covers only manufacturing defects (short circuit, circuit breaking) and related malfunctions. In case of detection of manufacturing defects and malfunctions, the warranty obligations are met in full. The manufacturing nature of defects or malfunctions should be confirmed with documents and required findings. The warranty does not cover batteries installed on cars operating as taxis.
In case of battery malfunction during the warranty period, the claim should be sent to the seller or to the battery manufacturing plant with the warranty card attached.
If the claim is sent to the manufacturing plant, the battery should be delivered to the seller for review and confirmation of the claim’s validity.
Claims are rejected in the following cases:
- missing warranty card;
- the customer removed components used for this type of battery;
- the warranty card is not filled out and the selling company seal is missing;
- the warranty card has corrections;
- manufacture date is changed (if present on the battery cap);
- mechanical or other damage of the battery body (affecting the malfunction); mechanical or other damage of the battery pole terminals (affecting the
- malfunction); electrolyte level above the upper edge of plates is below 10 mm in all battery
- banks simultaneously;
- electrolyte level exceeds the norm;
- electrolyte density below 1.2 g/cm3 in all battery banks simultaneously;
- electrolyte freezing in all battery banks simultaneously;
- electrolyte is dark, non-transparent or colored.
Warranty liability (warranty service) discontinues in the following cases:
- installation and operation of the battery on an automobile equipped with additional electrical equipment, not recommended by the automobile manufacturing plant;
- operating manual requirements are breached.